Any name or label you identify yourself with is false. The real you is unbounded and nameless, beyond all labels – Deepak Chopra
24 7 Victoria is a blog that goes beyond my last name; beyond the moniker that has brought me years of success.
24 7 Victoria is a way for me to share my life experiences and thoughts on any given day.
I often take the road less traveled. “And that has made all the difference.”
This is an unfiltered blog about my day-to-day life. I know the decision to make this blog unfiltered may make some people unhappy but I can’t live my life according to what makes someone else happy.
Here are five things about me I’ll happily share with you:
- I’m afraid to ever dye my hair. Any color. So its always been the same color. A million different shades of brown.
- I’ve been told I “have the palette of Mario Batali”. Note, they did not also say bank account.
- Island hopping is in my blood having visited my first island (outside of Manhattan) at the age of three weeks.
- If I had a choice between dinner with several close friends or dinner with a celebrity, I would choose dinner with my close friends.
- Inside my handbag, there’s always some sort of hair accessory since I put my hair up or back the second I’m not working.
And a bonus, of sorts, I’ll answer two questions I keep getting asked – The Eco Pool photo in my blog header was taken while on vacation with my guy on the island of Curacao. And the sofa photo above was taken while I was in Chicago for BlogHer. I was in the Starbucks “Recovery lounge” and that was my very best “trying to recover” look.
P.S. If you want to send me pretty things or work with me, email: 247Victoria@gmail.com