Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
1. I’m a hopeless romantic
2. I prefer tea to coffee
3. I like avocado, crab cakes and lobster bisque
4. Music is my aeroplane.
5. Taking a shower using bath gel or soap with a citrus or vanilla sent makes me feel human.
6. I have my father’s face.
7. I get the most compliments when I wear any shade of blue.
8. I have a tattoo.
9. I plan on getting one more tattoo.
10. I don’t know how to ride a bike.
11. I know how to climb coconut trees — and I have.
12. I’ve fed a stingray with my toes
13. I’ve snorkeled in the #2 place to snorkel in the world.
14. I’ve had breakfast with the Supreme Court Justices.
15. I’ve had tea with royalty.
16. I’m 5’8 3/4″ but still insist on wearing at least 3″ heels
17. I went on a date with a Hollywood actor and it wasn’t until after the date was over, I realized he was A-List.
18. I dated a Z list Hollywood actor who cheated on me, every chance he had
19. I don’t have any allergies.
20. I can’t swallow pills.
21. I don’t write names in my cell phone contact list. Just initials.
22. I worked for Larry Rudolph when he first managed Britney’s career.
23. I majored in Economics in college.
24. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. Except when I was in Kindergarten and I wanted to be an artist.
25. I would like to visit all 50 states.
26. I have a silly school girl crush on Dave Navarro. It exists but I don’t do anything about it. I’ve met him twice.
27. I absolutely hate winter – slushy puddles, cold weather, snow storms, no thanks!
28. I love the holiday season … silly holiday movies, Christmas trees, dinners with family, cheerful parties with friends.
29. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school.
30. I no longer own a car.
31. I’m a Wheel of Fortune savant.
32. I think flan, panna cotta, creme brulee and vanilla rice pudding are the best desserts ever.
33. I can name all the books of the Bible in order
34. I love gerbera daisies but pink peonies are also pretty
35. I think Netflix and Roku are some of the best inventions